We are a Not for Profit Charity, proudly serving the needs of the Community throughout Ireland since 1876
Nazareth House Mallow is located near the village of Dromahane and 5kms from Mallow town. It is set on 15 acres in the heart of the ‘Golden Vale’ with its rich grasslands and rolling hills.
The Sisters opened the care home in 1929. Today, Nazareth House is a 120 ensuite bedroom nursing home that was newly built adjacent to the pre-existing home in 2019. The home is divided into five units or ”households”. Three of the households have bedroom accommodation for thirty residents, while the other two have accommodation for fifteen residents. One of the fifteen-bedded units is the designated dementia unit with its own sensory garden.
The magnificent old chapel was retained and there are numerous sitting rooms, coffee dock, hairdressers, shop, physio room, and breakout seating areas.
Abin Joseph (Director of Nursing) & Sister Brigid Comerford, (Superior Mallow)